- Oscar Wilde; Guillaume Apollinaire; Galignani publishers
- nineteenth and early twentieth-century anglo-french literary culture; paranational cultural formations
- nineteenth and early twentieth-century journalism; print and media culture
- banned books; book censorship; pornographic literary cultures
- sexual archives, collections, & institutes
- computational approaches to text analysis; critical media making and maker culture; digital humanities
- digital pedagogy; critical fieldwork; digital fieldwork; international exchange
The Wilde Trials Web App is a custom-built textbase and text sharing detection program for analyzing international news reports about the three trials of anglo-irish playwright Oscar Wilde.
This project funded by a SSHRC Insight grant (2014-2018) uses computational approaches to analyse literary censorship and censorship across translation.
A series of essays on erotic book collecting and collections.